Virtually every dog relishes a loving scratch behind the ears and some sweet, vocal praise. But dogs identified as pit bulls get a bad reputation and a lot less love.
Love that someone made this.
There was a time they use to be called Nanny dogs because families left them watching over their young kids while they went to work the fields, from what i’ve read. It’s only recently that people have started seeing them as monsters.
White American males constitute only 33% of the population. Yet, they occupy approximately:
- 80% of tenured positions in higher education
- 80% of the House of Representatives
- 80-85% of the U.S. Senate
- 92%of Forbes 400 executive CEO-level positions
- 90% of athletic team owners
- 97.7% of U.S. presidents
(Source: , via betamalia)